direct applications only, no agencies please
Foremen / Groundworkers / Machine Operators
We are currently looking for experienced foremen, groundworkers and machine operators for work in the local and surrounding areas. Reliable and hard-working applicants need only apply and must provide proof of industry related qualifications and hold current CSCS and/or CPCS cards (copies will be required prior to commencement). Good rates of pay on offer to successful candidates.
To apply provide full details of your employment history, qualifications held and experience
Alternatively E: email@example.com or write to Discovery Court Business Centre, 551-553 Wallisdown Road, Poole, Dorset BH12 5AG
We are looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to complement our existing team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record within a similar role and be friendly and professional in their approach with;-
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible; adaptable and reliable
- Organised and able to work under own initiative
With the capability to undertake management of a variety of projects simultaneously and manage all costs relating to each from initial calculation to final figures whilst enhancing value and achieving high standard and quality, an ability to multi-task is essential.
- Relevant degree or professional qualifications / experience in surveying, groundworks, construction, structural and civil engineering would be advantageous
- Be commercially aware and able to effectively undertake costs analysis for works undertaken on specific projects
- Carry out take offs for material procurement
- Analyse outcomes and prepare detailed progress reports
- Must be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office software including word, excel and use of emails
- Excellent communication skills are essential as liaison with Clients is routine
- Work well within a team and be flexible in your approach
- Be able to prepare monthly valuations for submission including printing/managing drawings and keeping detailed records
- Procure materials and effectively work within budgets
- Able to co-ordinate own workload liaising with Contracts Manager and colleagues as necessary on a daily basis
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
You will be joining a friendly but hard-working and dedicated team in a relaxed office environment based at our offices on the border of Poole/Bournemouth with sites scattered across the local and surrounding areas.